Ever since then, I have been coaching singers and actors for films, musicals, theater, record labels and television in Europe, in Russia and in the U.S. I have trained and warmed up voices throughout these artists’ careers in many varied musical projects : pop, rock, jazz, cabaret, etc.
(Among others, here are some of the professionals I have coached : Victoria Abril, Antony Keidis of the Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers, Courtney Love, Murray Head, Diane Krüger, Diane Wiest, Lizzie Brocheré and many other Europeens singers).
Teaching, training, coaching people has come to me naturally through the years. Today I also train singing teachers and I run my own regular workshops and master classes.
- La Môme Piaf d’Olivier Dahan, Coaching vocal de Jil Aigrot (chanteuse, doublure d’Edith Piaf)
- Joyeux Noël de C. Carion, Coach vocal de Diane Krüger et de Benno Fürmann
- Merci Dr Ray de A. Litvack, Coach vocal de Diane Wiest
- Coach vocal director « Billy Elliot » in Paris
- Casting «Roméo et Juliette» in Moscou
- «Les Demoiselles de Rochefort» in Paris
Foreigner Artists in Paris…
- «Courtney Love»
- «Antony Keidis» des “Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers”
Workshop with american jazz singers
- Sara Lazarus
- Michele Hendrix